Admission Brochure for International Training Courses on Mining Resource Exploitation and Environmental Treatment Application Technology
All relevant units:
“International Training Courses on Mining Resource Exploitation and Environmental Treatment Application Technology” are the training courses that Chinese government under the foreign aid background specially holds for the developing countries. Institute of Science & Technology Cooperation and Innovation Development of Inner Mongolia is commissioned by Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China (PRC, hereafter) to undertake the project.
The Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region has been years of history in the technology development and application of mineral development and environmental protection, which has made significant scientific research achievements and characteristic industries exerting a certain influence at home and abroad. Setting up resources and environment application promotion training courses in Inner Mongolia can promote international scientific and technological cooperation and exchanges in developing countries. The trainees attending courses not only can learn the advanced technology but also can learn the experience in the sustainable utilization of resource of Inner Mongolia. In the meantime, we also carry out different degrees of cooperation and communication with other countries in the exploitation and utilization of mineral resources and environmental governance. In order to further promote our technical cooperation and exchange with its neighboring countries, strengthen resource sharing and promote friendship, this training combined with the superiority of regional resources carries out the mining resources exploitation and environmental treatment application technology courses. The details of the admission brochure are as follows:
1. Name of the Training Course: International Training Courses on Mining Resource Exploitation and Environmental Treatment Application Technology
2. Time: July 18, 2017-August 6, 2017
3. Address: Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China
4. Language: English
5. Training Proposes:
Through training activities, we introduce the application experience of Inner Mongolia region in the aspect of mining resources exploitation and environmental control, imparting the techniques and product properties of mining resources exploitation and environmental control to the training trainees, making the trainees have a greater improvement on the application of mining resources exploitation and environmental control and have a new understanding of carrying out energy research application.
6. Training Content:
Through the training way to combine theoretical teaching with site visit, we will systematically explain the relevant measures and experience regarding to mineral resources development and environmental protection, including the relationship between mineral resources and the environment, sustainable development, the causes of mine ecological destruction and its repair technology, wastewater treatment technology and application, Inner Mongolia geological mining resources and environment and so on.
7. Conditions and Requirements for Trainees Recruitments:
1) Participants should be recommended by the relevant government departments or local legal non-governmental organizations and have research and management experience related to the training subject.
2) Participants are not more than 50 years old, bachelor degree or above, with English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
3) Participants should be healthy, have no infectious diseases, e.g. Zika, Ebola, etc. (with health certificate) and no disability, and can finish the intensive study and investigation practice during the training period. A health certificate must be a valid certificate issued by an authorized doctor or hospital.
4) Each student should prepare a written industry survey report and multimedia CD presentation for communication on the current status, problems and trends of mining and environmental protection in his/her country or region.
5) During the training period, the participants shall ensure that they abide by the relevant laws and regulations of PRC and respect the Chinese customs and habits. All participants shall not be accompanied by family members.
6) After contacting the training program project organizer’s contact person and submitting personal information by E-mail, participants are required to register personal information through the enrollment system of technical training courses for developing countries by the Ministry of Science and Technology. (All participants in this training course should log in to self-register in the enrollment system of technical training courses for developing countries by the Ministry of Science and Technology.) The deadline for training applications is May 30, 2017.
The enrollment system website of the technical training courses for developing countries by the Ministry of Science and Technology is:
8. Arrangement for Fees:
1) The Chinese government is responsible for the training, accommodation, meals, local transportation and other expenses during the training period in China. The international round trip costs between the participant’s country and the training base and transfer fees should be borne by the participants themselves.
2) During the training period, the trainees themselves shall be responsible for the domestic and international long distance telephone charges, baggage overweight fees and domestic wages, etc.
9. Application and Approval Procedures:
1) Trainees are selected by the sending government or agency. After the relevant government departments of the sending country sign the opinions, trainees should submit the opinions and their own “Health Certificate” to Institute of Science & Technology Cooperation and Innovation Development, Inner Mongolia.
2) Applicants should fill in the attached application form and sign their names, and then return the electronic scanning to the organizer before May 30, 2017.
3) The organizer will send a formal invitation and a preliminary itinerary schedule to the participants.
10. Certificate of Completion:
After completing the training, the trainees will be awarded the Certificate of Completion from the Department of International Cooperation of the Ministry of Science and Technology of PRC.
11. Registration Contact Unit and Contact Person:
Contact Unit: Institute of Science & Technology Cooperation and Innovation Development, Inner Mongolia.
Address: Room 507, Science and Technology Building, No.70 Zhao Wu Da Road, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China.
Contact Person: Chao Wang, Qian Chen
Zip Code: 010010
Telephone / Fax： 0086-471-6288980
Name: Family name _______________________
Given name ________________________
Gender: M F (please delete as appropriate) PHOTO
Date and Place of birth _____________________
Nationality______________ Religion __________
Occupation ____________ Married Status______
Organization___________________________________ Title ____________________
Postal Address____________________________________ Zip Code______________
Tel: _______________Fax _________________ E-Mail _________________________
Passport No _____________________________Valid up to ______________________
Language ability: English (Excellent, good, fair, poor)
Read Write Oral Communicate
Education (name of university or equivalent, degree obtained and major study)
Work experiences (short summary of professional work, including research project undertaken)
Present Status (Name and address of the current employer)
Any requirement to the course
Signature of applicant___________________________