Admission Brochure for International Training Workshop on Technology and Application for New Energy and Renewable Energy
All relevant units:
“International Training Workshop on Technology and Application for New Energy and Renewable Energy” is an annual technical training program for developing countries approved by International Cooperation Department of Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China(PRC, hereafter) in 2018. The program is undertaken by Institute of Science & Technology Cooperation and Innovation Development of Inner Mongolia (affiliated to Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Foreign Science and Technology Exchange Center). The details of the admission brochure are as follows:
1. Name of the Training Course
International Training Workshop on Technologies and Applications for New Energy and Renewable Energy
2. Time: June 12, 2018-July 1, 2018
3. Address: Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China
4. Language: English
5. Training Proposes
Through training, trainees in developing countries can learn about cutting-edge technologies, basic principles, and engineering examples in the fields of new energy and renewable energy, and the advanced practices and experiences in development and utilization of new and renewable energy in China, and also help the trainees to better understand China’s science and technology, economy and culture, and Inner Mongolia's advantages in energy, resources, and industrial technologies, building an international scientific and technological cooperation platform for the development and utilization of new energy and renewable energy, and promoting scientific and technological cooperation and talent exchange between Inner Mongolia and other developing countries.
6. Training Content
The training course is based on Inner Mongolia’s resources, technology, and industry advantages in the fields of new energy and renewable energy, and invites experts and researchers from relevant fields at home and abroad to teach and conduct training combining with theoretical teaching and field trips in the following areas:
(1) Solar energy technology
(2) Wind power technology
(3) Hydrogen energy technology
(4) Energy storage technology and materials
(5) Superconductor energy technology
(6) Laser energy technology
(7) Energy saving and emission reduction technology
(8) Environmental energy problems caused by the traditional energy sources and their countermeasures.
7. Conditions and Requirements for Trainees Recruitment
(1) Trainees should be recommended by the relevant government departments or local legal non-governmental organizations and have research and management experience relates to training subject.
(2) Trainees are not more than 50 years old, bachelor degree or above, with English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
(3) Trainees should be healthy, have no infectious diseases, e.g. Zika, Ebola, etc. (with health certificate) and no disability, and can finish the intensive study and investigation practice during the training period. A health certificate must be a valid certificate issued by an authorized doctor or hospital.
(4) During the training period, the trainees shall ensure that they abide by the relevant laws and regulations of PRC and respect the Chinese customs and habits. All trainees shall not be accompanied by family members.
(5) After contacting with the related person of the training course and submitting personal information by E-mail, trainees are required to register personal information through the enrollment system of technical training courses for developing countries by the Ministry of Science and Technology. (All trainees in this training course should log in to self-register in the enrollment system of technical training courses for developing countries by the Ministry of Science and Technology.) The deadline for training applications is May 20, 2018.
(6) Each trainee should prepare a written industry survey report and multimedia CD presentation for communication on the current status, problems and trends of new energy and renewable energy in his/her country or region.
The enrollment system website of the technical training courses for developing countries by the Ministry of Science and Technology is:
8. Arrangement for Fees
(1) Unit organizer is responsible for the training, accommodation, meals, local transportation and other expenses during the training period in China.
(2) The international round trip costs between the trainee’s country and the training base and transfer fees should be borne by the trainees themselves. During the training period, the trainees themselves shall be responsible for the domestic and international long distance telephone charges, baggage overweight fees and domestic wages, etc.
9. Application and Approval Procedures
(1) Trainees are selected by the sending government or agency. After the relevant government departments of the sending country sign the opinions, trainees should submit the opinions and their own “Health Certificate” to the training organizer.
(2) Applicants should fill in the attached application form and sign their names, and then return the electronic scanning to the organizer before May 20, 2018.
(3) The organizer will send a formal invitation and a preliminary itinerary schedule to the Trainees.
10. Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, the trainees will be awarded the Certificate of Completion from the Department of International Cooperation of Ministry of Science and Technology of PRC.
11. Registration Contact Unit and Contact Person
(1) Contact Unit: Institute of Science & Technology Cooperation and Innovation Development, Inner Mongolia.
(2) Address: Room 507, Science and Technology Building, No.70 Zhao Wu Da Road, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China.
(3) Contact Person:
Zhao Wentao Cellphone：0086-15547198198
Zhang Shuyan Cellphone：0086-15661033602
(4) Zip Code: 010020
(5) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Family name _______________________
Given name _______________________
Gender: M F (please delete as appropriate) PHOTO
Date and Place of birth _____________________
Occupation ____________ Married Status
Organization_________________________________ Title ____________________
Postal Address____________________________________ Zip Code______________
Tel: _______________Fax _________________ E-Mail _________________________
Passport No _____________________________Valid up to ______________________
Language ability: English (Excellent, good, fair, poor)
Read Write Oral Communicate
Education (name of university or equivalent, degree obtained and major study)
Work experiences (short summary of professional work, including research project undertaken)
Present Status (Name and address of the current employer)
Any requirement to the course
Signature of applicant __________________________